Bankruptcy Loans Tips
Learn more on Bankruptcy Loans at this page.
Bankruptcy loans are special loan types that designed for those declare bankrupt. There are some lenders in the market are lending such loans for people at their special situation.
Once you have been through in bankruptcy, for several years you are not qualified for many credit or loans. But this doesn't means that you will not have a need for a loan. As mentioned, there is a way of getting funds from lenders specially deal with these loans.
Here are 3 tips to get the loan for financial emergencies
1) Decide to take secured or unsecured loan, secured loan will need an asset as a collateral and the rate will be lower. While unsecured loan not required collateral, interest rate will be higher and the loan amount is small.
2) Find out how much you really need - do not borrow much, as the interest and finance fees are sky high. It's worth to spending much times to precise on this point. Make sure the amount borrow is sufficient for use.
3) Try to apply as many lenders as you can. Get their rates, terms and conditions to compare. Select the most favorable offer.
Even though you have filed bankruptcy, but you should take this as a chance to rebuild your credit rating. Below are some simple tips provided :-
1) Apply for credit card, make your card's payments in timely manner. Maintain a small balance in the account.
2) Pay all your living expenses bills on time, a punctual payment will reward with credit score increase.
3) Write to every credit reporting agencies to notice your credit report. Clarify all your pre-petition debts are being discharged.
4) Be reminded that during your bankruptcy, do not apply too many credit at once. Because several times of inquiries to the credit reporting agencies will bring negative impact to your credit score.
For more loans information, please check out
Various Loans Guide instead of Bankruptcy Loans Tips
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page