Best Home Loan Rate
Nowadays we can search a best home loan rate online.
It is always offer to a people who has good credit score. After applied, lender will start evaluate your information provided. Things that will be check are financial history, current debt in hand, Value of the home / property and how much amount intended to borrow.
All peoples credit status are categorized into 4 group:-
1) Excellent - FICO Credit score from 750 - 850
2) Good - FICO Credit score from 660 - 749
3) Fair - FICO Credit score from 620 - 659
4) Poor - FICO Credit score from 350 - 619
Want to know more? Refer to the following :-
Tips on how to search for best rate
- Other than compare quotation given by few lenders, you also need to know the current market APR (Annual Percentage Rate). It can be easily found through internet.
- Create a spreadsheet in a piece of paper or in computer, clearly stated all rates provided & the terms offer. When you have a clearer picture, it will more easy to compare & choose the right one.
- Note all the monthly interest rate for all loans, as well as the closing costs.
- Figure out which loan has the lowest APR, cause it will affect the total cost. choose the lowest.
- Negotiate with the lenders again, there is a possibility that some of the lenders may reduce the rate or revise the terms.
If you want to check the monthly payment, home equity and some rates, the "MSN Loan Centre"
may provides information you need.
The word "Best" is not fixed, just ensure you are doing your home works. You will probably get the "Best" deal for your own.
For more information please check out
Home Loans instead of Best Home Loan Rate
Best Home Equity Loan
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to Loan-God Home Loan
Return to top of the page