Boat Loans Tips
Check out boat loans online, you still can get a good offer now even many banks have dropped out of the market as far as providing financing for new or used boats. If you meet some requirements of certain lenders.
These loans have helped a lot of peoples acquired their dream boats.
Here are some tips provided to getting the loans
1) First of all you should check out your credit rating from credit bureau, some websites have provided free report once a year for individual. They are "Experian", "Equifax" and "Trans Union". Knowing your credit status before shop for various lenders. If your credit rating is in good side, there is nothing to be worry. However, if you bearing a bad credit, you should finds some ways to fix it before liaise with any lenders.
2) Some banks still offering these loan for new or used boat, but they will required 10% - 15% of down payment. Or even more for boat more than 20 years.
3) When you looking for a desire boat, find out the book value (including all accessories and options). You may check the value of the boat from relevant website such www.BoatUS.com & etc.
4) Get ready of your documents and statements, banks or lenders will required at least 2 years of banking and income statements.
5) For use boat, lenders will required a survey information for the boat.However, it's not recommended to have the survey done before the loan is approved -- wait until your lender asks you to do so.
6) To speed up the loan process, you may attach your income proof together with the application form. And have the boat/engine information readily available when applying for a loan.
For more loans information, please check out
Various Loans Guide instead of Boat Loans Tips
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page