California Home Loans Advice
Get to know more on California Home Loans, that will help you to reduce the risks of making wrong decision.
When you intend to build, buy a house or refinance, please get the good agencies or lenders to help you. There are now very professional & efficient, there are not only work with good credit, but bad credit, bankruptcies, self employed borrowers and any other situation.
Tips for 1st time home buyer
1) Before you start looking a new home, get the pre-qualified for the loan.
2) Call various lenders & agencies to quote, let them to compete
3) Down payment required depend types of loan you apply, there are many down payment assistance program available in California. All you need to do is just consult with your lender.
4) Home loan counseling to prospective home buyers has been offered by organizations. There are provide classes on home selection, various services, loan programs, lenders, home ownership responsibilities, saving for a down payment, and other important pieces of information
5) Selection of fixed rate or adjustable rate, is depend on the rate whether is high or low, how long you want to stay. If the rate is high, lenders will always offer a lower rate at the early stage. If the rate is low, you may want to fixed it to protect your own interest, avoid increasing of the rate.
Tips for Refinance
1) Invite several lenders or agencies to help you, check their terms & rates.
2) Aware of your credit status, if you have good credit score, you may get a better rate.
3) Nowadays, almost all lenders have their own website, check & get the latest information online.
4) Cash pull out from the 2nd mortgage can be many uses, such home improvement, student fees, consolidate debt, pay for credit card debt, and etc.
For more loans information, I suggest you to check out
California Home Equity Loans instead of California Home Loans
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to Loan-God Home Loan
Return to top of the page