Car Title Loans
Take a car title loans might be a best solution, if you have confident to repay back soon and look for money for emergencies matter. These loans are very risky, you will lose your car if you failed to repay the outstanding amount owed. Be sure you really need this option before raise a fund from these loans.
Tips of dealing with the loan
1) Search the market car price from "Kelley Blue Book" or "NADA" to determine the value of your car. Do some research to recognize a fair offer from lenders.
2) Check various title loan lenders online, some directory website may find them and rating from public. Select at least 3 lenders to apply, get their quotes and compare their offers.
3) Not everyone are qualify for these loans. In order to qualified for the loans, borrower shall proof to lenders that they are U.S. citizen in their current location at least 6 months, under employed, owned the car title and etc.
4) Once you have solved your urgent matter, make an effort to repay back the loan as soon as possible. Remember that the car title is in lender's hand, you could lose your car if payment defaulted.
5) If you unable to repay the loan completely by the agreed payment term. Contact the lender to ask for payment period extension, lender will definitely impose an additional charges. But this is to prevent you car being sell by lender.
For more title loan information, please check out Auto Title Loan Advice
or Car Loan Guide instead of Car Title Loans
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page