Finding cheapest loans offered by various lenders is the 1st. Step of borrow money by many peoples. If you are under employed, and have a good credit score, chances of getting the cheapest rate is possible.
First of all you should ask your self, what is the purpose of getting the cheap loan? Buying a car, a home or some furniture? If you are intended get the loan for buying furniture or electronic products, you may seek for seller who offered "zero-interest" by using credit card. For home or vehicle, you may need to do more home works to search for more information and getting quotes.
In order to get the cheapest rate and best offers in loan, here are some useful tips for your reference :-
1) Check your credit score from Credit Bureau, make sure your score is good enough to apply for the loan (FICO score above 700). If your score is less than perfect, take times to rebuild it until it reach to good category.
2) Shop for multiple lenders, banks, credit unions, financial institutions. Overview their loan products and services.
3) The simplest way of comparing rates are check the APR (Annual Percentage Rate) against the cheap rates offers by lenders
4) Work out the total amount of the loan, use their calculators or software posted on websites. Some offers sound cheap but they are not cheap at all after add up the finance fees.
5) Take the shortest loan term if possible, longer term means you will need to pay much interest.
For more other loans information, please take a look at Various Loans Guide instead of Cheapest Loans
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page