College Student Loans
Finding a right college student loans seems like a difficult task for student and parent. In fact, it's much easier than you think. Nowadays, almost all information can be found through website online. All you need to do is spending much times to gather and study the relevant information.
Some Important Things That Borrower Should Know
1) If you are going to private college, you may not get the federal loan.
2) Always discuss your matter to financial aid officer, if you are looking a graduate school, you are possible to get a scholarship and grant. The grant and scholarship might not enough for school fees, but will reduce your burden.
3) Do not borrow more than what you need, the interest of the loan will turn you down after graduate. Some students have used the money for investment, playing stock. The scenario almost never work out for student. However this is violation of the student loan agreement.
4) Get several lenders to quote for the student loan for you, compare them side by side. Check out the company background before making decision.
5) You are advice to lock the interest rate of student loan to avoid rate fluctuation in future. If the rate increase means that you have to restructure you loan and pay much interest with longer period.
6) Always find the company offering various student loans such :-
a) PLUS Loans
b) Private Student Loans
c) Federal Stafford Loans
d) Consolidation Student Loan
e) Private Consolidation Loans
This is to ensure you will have more selection. read and understand the operation and nature of each loan, select the one suit to your situation.
For more information, please check out College Loans instead of College Student Loans
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to Loan-God Student Loan
Return to top of the page