Debt Consolidation Mortgage Loan
A Debt Consolidation Mortgage Loan is created to pay off most of all your debts, credit card bills, and saving your money together with credit rating at the same time.
In order to get the best loan offer from lender, please take a look at the following tips and guides :-
1) List down all your debts such from credit cards, banks and financial institutions. Clearly define their balance amount owed, terms of repayments and interest rates.
2) Check the interest rates of each debt and compare with the rate of consolidation offered by lenders. Be sure the rate offered is lower than the interest rate of your current loans. Otherwise it is no meaning to consolidate.
3) Do not depend on 1 lender, just shop for numerous lenders. Internet might be a good source for those searching information. And you may walk-in to high street banks at your community. Invite at least 3 lenders to quote for you, compare their offers by tabulate all information in a spreadsheet.
4) Determine which is the best offer from lenders, the loan will be vary in rates, terms and conditions and etc. Work out how much of the overall amount will be borrow and interest to be pay.
5) Get ready all relevant documents such bank statements, loan agreement, copies of credit card, income payslip, employment letter and other documents required by lender. Submit to them at the early stage, make sure that all information provided are true and accurate. Or else the loan process will be drag down.
For other loans information, please check out Various Loans Guide instead of Debt Consolidation Mortgage Loan
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page