Debt Consolidation Useful Tips
Debt Consolidation Loan is specially created for people to manage their multiple bills, especially with different due dates. Convert them into one rather than few, you will only deal with 1 lender instead of several. Nevertheless, there are numbers of lenders with different offers in the loan market. Do you know which is best for you? It's simple, you may justify them by the following tips and guides :-
1) Shop around and seek for multiple lenders, get them to quote. Do not simply sign up with a lender without compare their rate, terms and conditions. Check their repayment period, fees and penalty for pre-payment and extension.
2) Make sure the lenders are reputable and have good track record of services. You may visit BBB (Better Business Bureau) to check their background and comments from public.
3) Watch out the hidden cost and real interest rate - many lenders will put a low interest rate and processing fees at quotation, rates and other things might changed at the loan agreement. Ensure you read all detail in loan agreement and all remained same as quotation or negotiation.
4) Write down all bills and debts in a piece of paper, with the outstanding amount owed and interest rates. Be sure the consolidation rate is lower than debt's rate and the overall loan amount has been reduce.
5) Just borrow the exact amount you need to cover, do not borrow much for other uses. It is not worth to borrow much for unnecessary uses such traveling, shopping, party and etc. Because the much you borrowed, the longer period of repayment and much interest have to pay.
For other loans information, please check out Various Loans Guide instead of Debt Consolidation Useful Tips
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page