Home Improvement Loan
Home Improvement Loan is special designed for person who need to extend their home, increase the home value, add rooms, remodeling project, gardening, and even save money. Thinking about to add a swimming pool in your house? Getting a bigger room, brand new roof & etc. This loan might suit to you.
Here are some benefits of this loan
1) Offer competitive fixed rates, lower than personal loans and credit cards to borrower.
2) Application & process of the loan is very fast, some lenders can approve the loan at the same day you apply if all documents completed.
3) No need to pledge your house as collateral. Thus, there are zero risk of losing your house even you failed to make monthly payment.
4) Convenience of viewing account. You may access the account through internet, check the balance outstanding.
5) Allow you to transfer you fund from another account to make a payment online.
Compare to other types of financing, you repay less interest for the loan. You may save much money if you made a right choose.
At this page, we will introduce several types of improvement loan :-
The most common type is 1st mortgage loan, typically were given by the current lender. Usually it will be paid out in proportion to the works that is done by contractor. And they may get pay directly from lender.
Follow by the second mortgage, you must have gained substantial equity from your home in order to obtain the loan. And evaluation of the offers from various lenders shall be compare in detail. Every lenders are unique, compare their offers thoroughly and choose the best.
Beside loans, there are some Government grants programs available for low income families to repair their homes. Check it out from internet.
There are some unsecured loans for peoples to repair their homes, it is a loan disburse by either banks or financial companies to finance home improvement.
For other Loans information, please check out
Home Construction Loan instead of Home Improvement Loan
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to Loan-God Home Loan
Return to top of the page