Home Loan Interest Rates
Search the home loan interest rates online before deal with lenders. This will enable you to have a basic guide line in how are the rates in current market.
Learning more about home loan to get yourself more wisely when making decision, to prevent yourself paying much money by the high interest rate. The best deal always appear for those who prepared well.
Things that determined rates of home loan
1) Credit score - your credit score is the main factor that affect the interest rate offer by lenders. However, if your credit score is high (probably more than 700), you will definitely get a preferable rate. Obtain a copy of your credit report before making any moves. There are several websites providing free checking on credit report, just get it through internet.
2) Down payment - The much deposit you paid, the lower the interest will be. Caused the lender less invested in the home, they might offer a better rate. Much Deposit paid also shown that you are willing to commit to the deal.
3) Size of mortgage - the rates for large mortgage is generally higher, it's vary by country and it's subject to revise yearly. Use the loan calculator to estimate monthly payment, adjust the payment to meet your affordability.
4) Other investment - some peoples are using money of home loan to do an alternative investment. If the investment is high return such stocks, the interest rate will be charge higher. Because the high return investment always bear with high risks.
5) Market condition - if the inflation is predicted to be rise in near future, the interest rates will increase due to value of money is decrease at the higher rate.
For more home loans information, I suggest you to check out
Home Loan Mortgage instead of Home Loan Interest Rates
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to Loan-God Home Loan
Return to top of the page