Investment Property Loan Advice
Investment property loan can be categorized in many forms, but they are depending on the property being financed. This loan is always tailored to the to each property type. Usually, loan term of apartment can be longer than retail buildings. This is because the investment for apartments is more stable than the commercial buildings.
Here are some tips provided when investing property and taking the loan :-
1) Business mind - when selecting a home, you must make sure the home is meet with criteria of rental instead of residential. Remember, you won't staying there.
2) Good investment loan is important as good property, you need both working for you to gain the maximum profit of your investment. Thus, you need to spend more times in searching and studying the loan rate and information.
3) Before buying or taking loan, you must do some research regarding the capital growth history of the area. Whether this area close to public transport, shops, hospital, school or other amenities. All these facilities are the main reasons to effect the value of the property.
4) Prepare to negotiate with somebody, he /she might be the representative of loan lender, property owner. Negotiate about the price, tenants and you must access to the site.
5) Get legal advice from solicitor, make sure all details are clearly explained to you. And you are satisfied with all details and terms.
6) Be caution of some "special conditions" such releasing the deposit before the settlement and penalty payments if you don't settle on time. If you are not satisfy about the conditions you may ask for revise or waive it.
For more home loan information, please check out
Home Loan Guide instead of Investment Property Loan Advice
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page