Loan For New Car
In U.S. almost 70% of car buyer are getting a loan for new car purchase. New auto loan may obtain from financial institutions, banks and car dealers. If you are about to apply for new car loan, there are somethings you should know, your credit history and credit related information play an important part in helping you to get the best deal possible.
Here are the few tips help you to acquiring for most favorable loan available :-
1) Get a copy of your credit report, knowing your status before apply for any loan. Make sure the information is accurate, any errors found contact the credit bureau immediately to make it correct.
2) Get your credit score, its available in several website. Such credit bureaus: Trans Union, Experian and Equifax. Knowing your score could save you a lot of money in interest charges.
3) Aim for the prime lenders, cause their rates are dramatically lower than those offered in sub prime category. Evaluating of your credit score is vary among all lenders.
4) If you are a member of credit unions, you may tend to get a loan from them. The interest rate is much lower than other lenders.
5) If your credit score is really poor and the best interest rate you get is still high, be patient to take it and make your payment on time to increase your credit score. After 2 - 3 years, you may refinance your car loan. Get a better rate.
6) Avoid loan staking, for an example your trade in a new car by old car but there are an outstanding balance haven't pay-off. Some lenders will offer you a staking loan to pay-odd old car and finance for new car. It's sound good, in fact you are essentially taking out a larger loan for your new car. At the end you will definitely paying more than your new car worth.
For more car loan information, please check out Car Loan Guide instead of Loan for New Car
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page