Military loans are specially made for military men, the interest rate of these loans are very low and no collateral required. There are various lenders offering the loans at the moment, in order to get the best lenders, please refer to the following tips :-
1) When shop for multiple lenders, spend some times to investigate their background. They should have an experience officer who always dealing with military pay and benefits and the challenges of military lifestyle.
2) There is a place can check the reputation of loan lenders - the Better Business Bureau (BBB). If lender has bad reputation in civil & military community, they will be listed in BBB.
3) Make sure the interest rate of the loan offered is competitive, you may compare it with other ordinary loans. Get some quotes from other lenders, you will found the differences.
4) Almost all lenders offering loans for military will have the online repayment service, be sure the lender you deal with has the same service. It's more convenient to military men to making payment every month.
5) Military service is dangerous, all the personnel will in risk of deploy to other places, injure or killed in action. You definitely need the lender will be there for your family members if anythings happen. Thus, make sure the lender is reliable. You may check with your members on which lender knows how to take care all of this.
These loans are not only for veterans, for those has worked more than 18 months in any other armed forces branch is qualified to apply.
For other loans information and advice, please refer to Various Loans Guide instead of Military Loans
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page