Mortgages Loans Advice
Learn and get more information of mortgages loans when purchase a home or refinance your home equity. It will save you thousands of money and shorten the loan period. All you need to do is spending some times to study.
Here are few tips provided for your reference, hope they can help you to see a clearer picture :-
1) First of all you have to check your own credit rating before shop to any types of loan. A free report may get from credit bureau, online website such "Experian", "TransUnion" and "Equifax". Rectify your credit score if you are in bad credit category. If any errors found, make an immediate correct to the credit bureau.
2) Shop around banks, credit union and other financial institutions. Surf and gather more online information.
3) Finding right lenders - there are thousands of loan companies in the market. Finding the one with less closing cost, lower interest rate. But ensure the company is reliable, legitimate and reputable.
4) Get several lenders to quote for you, compare their rates, terms and closing costs. After compared their data, ask for rate reduction or discount,some lenders might lower their interest at round 2 revision.
5) Beware of the one offering with "no closing costs". In fact, they already combined all costs into the loan.
6) Check is there any prepayment penalties in the agreement, negotiate with lender if you feel that the prepayment penalties are unreasonable.
7) Read and understand all details of the agreement, every paragraphs are count.
After gone through all the steps mentioned above, you will learn much about the loan. All experience and knowledge gained will enable you to get the better offer in near future.
For more useful advice and tips for home loan, please check out
Home Loan Guide instead of Mortgages Loans Advice
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page