Refinance Home Loan
Many peoples rush to refinance home loan during the market rate fall, but refinance really help you? You are advice to think what actual financial goal you want, and based on the points listed below to determine whether refinance really work for you.
Things To Be Consider For Refinance
1) How many equity earned from years you occupied the home? Does the equity enough for refinance?
2) Is the current market rate lower than your 1st mortgage loan? Otherwise it is not worth to refinance at all.
3) Is the reasons for refinance worth for taking the risks for refinance?
4) Add up all closing cost charged by lender, does the deal favorable to you and the benefit you get from the deal is it greater than the closing cost.
Pertaining to the above points, you may get the loan calculator to work out the results for you. Just surf online, this tool can be easily find through internet.
There are many types of refinance packages such :-
- Option ARM Mortgage
- FHA Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Interest Only Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage
Make sure you understand all term & conditions of the refinance package you are looking for before you dealing with lenders.
Almost all lenders will require an upfront cost or closing cost from the loan business, after all their objective is to make money from the loan business. There are some lenders not charging any cost, but the interest rate offer might be higher than others, in fact, the closing cost already covered inside the higher interest rate.
Here is some cost you may require to pay :-
1) Loan processing and administration fees (most of lenders will charging all these fees)
2) Application, inspection and documents preparation.
3) Appraisal, credit report, title policy and Escrow fee. (you may get the free credit report from online websites such like "Experian", "TransUnion" and "Equifax".)
4) Reconveyance, beneficial demand, notary and loan-tie in.
5) Delivery or courier, notary, tax service and etc.
For more refinance information, please check out
Refinance Home Equity Loan instead of Refinance Home Loan
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to Loan-God Home Loan
Return to top of the page