Refinance Student Loan
Are you holding a few student loan debts? Is time to refinance student loan, it will let you have peace of mind, and potentially reduce you monthly repayments. That's mean you will have more cash money in hand.
If you are holding federal loans, you may refinance the loans for free and fix it in lower rate for entire loan term. The repayment term can maximum extend to 25 years.
Benefits of refinance for student loan
1) Consolidate several loans into one loan, easy to manage and convenient for repayment.
2) Reduce monthly payment from 10% until 60%
3) No extra charges for federal loans when refinancing
4) Significantly improve credit in debt-to-income ratio.
Although there are many benefits for refinance, but there are some things need to be consider :-
1) Depend timing, when the market interest rate has fallen, is the good time to refinance, to consolidate a few high interest into a lower interest. If the interest rate increase, refinance might not be a good idea.
2) Find a lender who really refinance for student loan instead of personal loan.
3) Clearly knowing that how much money will be save from the deal, the good lender shall exactly notice to you that how much cost incurred for the refinance and is your circumstances suitable to refinance.
4) If you have almost pay-off your loans, refinance might probably increase the interest and prolong your repayment term. To analyze is the refinance work for you or not by using loan calculator provided by lenders online. Most of the loan calculators are free to use.
For more student loan information, please check out the Student Loans Guide instead of Refinance Student Loan
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page