SC Student Loan Guide
SC Student Loan (SC=South Carolina) or Palmetto Assistance Loan (PAL) is a private loan for students, parents or legal guardian of students. It has helped many students to achieve their dream for higher education. SC loan lender also encourage students to apply for grants and scholarships to obtain sufficient fund for education
Some Basic Eligibility Requirements of SC Loan
1) Borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident of U.S.
2) Age of borrower below 24 is require to have a creditworthy co-signer, preferable parents or guardian.
3) Admitting an eligible school within South Carolina or resident of South Carolina attending an eligible college or university within the U.S.
4) Be in good standing on other educational loans
5) Enroll at least half-time basis in certificate, diploma or degree course at an eligible school, college or university
6) Creditworthy of student
7) Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the institution for other financial aid programs
Some benefits of SC Loan
1) Application fee is not required
2) Non profit lender located at Columbia, South Carolina
3) The interest rate is fixed, unlike other loan. The loan amount is fixed for whole tenure of the repayment period. Easier to manage.
4) Origination as low as 1%
5) Interest reduction up to 25% if sign up for Automatic Bank Draft
6) Separate / single statement from SC, if you hold more than 1 loan.
7) Borrowers are allow to repay the interest 1st while studying, to lower the monthly payments in future.
8) The loan interest may be tax deductible.
If you wish to know more on this loan, please key in the keyword at the search engines such Yahoo, Google, MSN. All relevant information will be prompt out immediately.
For more student loan information, please check out Student Loans Guide instead of SC Student Loan
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page