Secured Personal Loans
Usually the secured personal loans are taken by a people who need large sum of money but carrying a bad credit. Most of the peoples will feel overwhelmed after several decline by lenders, these loans are suitable for people owned a property, house, car or other valuable assets. Just place the assets as security of the loan, you loan application will be approve.
Personal loan may vary according to the factors below :-
1) The amount borrow - interest rate will be different based on this. Normally greater amount will be charge a higher rate.
2) Fixed or a variable rate of interest will affect total repayment. The fixed rate option is remaining for the whole loan tenure, while the variable rate option is lower at the beginning. The loan amount will be adjust according to the market rate, normally it will increase after several years.
3) Down payment or deposit of the loan.
4) The rate of interest - rates are vary among lenders, even they offer a same rate but the fees charge are different.
5) The loan repayment term whether in months or years - a longer period will definitely paying much interest.
6) Initial associated fees or costs- broker fees, prepayment fees, origination fees will affect the overall loan amount.
7) Some lenders would required insurance to cover the risks - defaulting, deferment, death of borrower or etc.
However if borrower can settle the loan balance earlier, some lenders willing to reduce the interest or offer a special discount. All borrower are encourage to pay-off the loan as soon as possible, deferment of loan period will incurred more interest charges or penalties.
Please check out Secured Loan Tips instead of Secured Personal Loans for more information, please click Personal Loan Guide
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page