Settlement Loan Tips
Settlement Loan is a type of financial assistance special designed for plaintiffs and attorneys even before their cases are settled. And it's repaid only upon successful verdict or settlement of the lawsuit. The loan is Non-Recourse Cash Advance.
This loan is special and different from other loans, there is no "interest-rate" of the loan. What the lender earned from this loan is the fees of the loan. The fees will be charge according to the risk associated to your particular claim. The greater of the risk, the much fees will be charge.
Below are some tips provided for those who wish to get lawsuit loan :-
1) 1st of all, you should consider how long it will be until settlement. Even though the loan companies stipulate that should you lose the case, you will not required to repay back the loan. But the high interest accumulated will result in losing the majority of your legal settlement to repaying interest charges if the case won.
2) Check with your attorney, they will recommend the best lender to you based on their previous experience.
3) You may find various lenders pertaining to the loan. Spending some times to study their reputations and discuss with your attorney. Do not simply take the offer from lender, be sure your attorney knows the lender.
4) All lenders will take times to study your case, they will only lend to candidates who has the great chance to win the case. So, be patience and wait for the result after application.
5) If your application been approved, they will bank-in directly to your checking account or mail the check to you.
For more information about other loans, please check out Various Loans Guide instead of Settlement Loan Tips
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page