Student Car Loan
Obtain a student car loan sound tough, but there is a possibility to get it if you are qualify for the requirements. Many auto loan lender unwilling to lend a loan to student due to student may not have great deal of income or credit. Nowadays scenario has changed, students are easier to acquire their car because auto loans have made it possible to purchase the used cars, certified cars or new cars.
In order to get the car loan, student must have the following criteria show to lender, let them knowing that lending a loan to you is not present a high risk :-
1) Showing that you have some income (from parent or part-time jobs)
2) Having a bank account, to get some money from a bank, because nobody want to be going to loose the opportunity to get some money from the bank or from a credit union.
3) Capable to pay partial amount of the car as deposit.
With the above shown to auto loan lenders, chances of getting car loan is higher. But before dealing with car lenders, student should consider the following expenses. Are you affordable for the expenses?
1) Car loan payment - Are you capable to repay the car loan plus student loan after graduate?
3) Car maintenance - your car need maintenance service for certain period, to ensure your car is in good condition and safe.
4) Car insurance
If you really need a car and willing to commit it, go ahead to get your car.
For more student loans information, please check out Student Loans Guide instead of Student Car Loan
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page