Student Loan Corporation
Student loan corporation in U.S. provide various loan products and services to meet needs of students, parents and school. Federal government also offer some loans such Stafford loans, guaranteed loans through authorized loan corporation.
The majority of the student loans are originated and guaranteed under the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program, authorized by the United States Department of Education.
Finding a good lending corporation before lending a loan is a wise way, because every steps decide will make a big different in future. Gather more student loan information to prevent "loan-shark" companies.
Tips on finding a good corporation
1) Making a list - select at least 5 companies from market, date with them to discuss your situation and needs. Study their term and conditions of loan and company background. Ensure they are legitimate.
2) Comparing the data and information obtained from the companies, in terms of rates, payment, reduction program and originate fees. Based on the data, narrow to 3 potential corporations. And pay attention to whether the company feels like one you would want to do business with.
3) Apply for these 3 lenders, you may have the bargain power to reduce the interest rate after the loans approved.
4) Discuss with your relatives and friends, they might have such experience with certain loan corporation. If they can referring the said company to you, you will saving much times to search and investigate your own.
5) Before signing the loan agreement, take a thorough check on all details. Make sure you understand and satisfied with the offer prior to sign your name on it.
For more student loans information, please check out Student Loans Guide instead of Student Loan Corporation
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page