UK Car Loan
UK car loan is specially made to peoples to owning their dream car. No matter you are student or someone with bad credit, you still stand a chance to own a car. All you need to do is study the auto loan information and understand the loan.
Below are the tips provided to guide you how to make a deal with lenders in UK :-
1) Budget and plan - how much you monthly income and expenses, will a car loan repayment interrupt your cash flow? List down your monthly expenses and target the car within your budget.
2) Do some homework - search UK auto loan information online, there are many lenders at UK. Select the reliable lenders and get their quotes.
3) Discuss your situation to the one who has experience in lending car loan. To check their circumstances, rate and term they accepted from lenders.
4) Once you obtained all quotes from lenders- compare their rates, terms and conditions.
5) Before you get the loan, make sure you have tested the vehicle. Test drive at least 20 minutes, ensure you feel comfortable while driving.
6) Once you decided a lender - don't just sign the agreement, try to demand a lower rate and better term.
7) Check the car warranty - generally, it doesn't caver all items of car or whole car. Stated the items not covered under warranty, its might incurred other cost to own the car.
8) Make sure everything are in writing, check the fine print before signing.
9) Almost all modern cars have central locking system with electronic key, make sure you get at least 2 keys. Save 1 in a secure place. The key might cause hundreds of pound to replace.
For more information about the car loan, please check out Car Loan Guide instead of UK Car Loan
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page