Unsecured Debt Consolidation Loan
Unsecured debt consolidation loan seem like a best way of manage several loans, it consolidate few loans into a one new loans. But there are some pitfalls in the loan. The interest rate of unsecured loan is definitely higher than a secured loan. Thus, you must think properly and do more research to analyze the worthiness of the loan.
Nevertheless, there are many ways that you can do to save much money and shorten the loan period. Just refer to the following guides and tips :-
1) List down all your unsecured debts from credit cards, loans onto a piece of paper. Stating the interest rate of each debt that you are paying now.
2) Check various rates offer from banks & credit unions. Especially the credit union, the rate offer often cheaper than many banks.
3) Check out the interest rate with the bank that you have a good relation with. Since you are their regular customer, they might offer a very low rate consolidation loan to you.
4) Some lenders will notice to you that they will pay your pld creditors on your behalf. Do not accept the offer, make sure the new creditor is paying to you and you must paying off by your own hand. Such lenders might delay in repayment for old creditors of their customer, incurred the late payment charges imposed to borrower.
5) Ensure the new rate of consolidation loan is lower than the loans you wish to consolidate, if the rate is higher, it's definitely not worth to take the offer. You may seek for other solutions to reduce the debt.
6) After obtained the fund from new creditor, make sure you pay-off the full amount of the loans consolidated. This step is very important, to ensure there are no additional interest will be charge toward you.
For more information about other loans, please check out Various Loans Guide instead of Unsecured Debt Consolidation Loan
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page