Unsecured Personal Loans
Unsecured personal loans are special designed for borrowers with less-than-perfect credit history. Some lenders offer secured loans while other offer unsecured loans which do not need any form of collateral, because of the large demand of unsecured loans.
Nowadays, you may find unsecured loan easily from banks, credit unions or search online. Below are the pros & con of the loans
Advantages getting unsecured loan
1) Can be obtain quite easily, ease borrower's urgent need.
2) Helping borrower to repair the bad credit score by ensuring payment in timely manner and repay it in full.
3) If borrower can able to handle all of the financial obligations in a responsible fashion, borrower would be ensuring better loan rates in the future.
4) Borrower need not bear the risk of losing home, car or other valuable assets.
Disadvantages getting unsecured loan
1) Because of borrower does not pledge any collateral, he becomes a high risk for lender. Therefore the interest rate is very high and stricter loan terms.
2) Interest of the loan is not tax deductible.
3) If borrower unable to repay the high interest loans will force to declare bankruptcy.
The basic requirements of the loan toward borrower are - borrower must have sufficient income to cover the monthly repayment, employed for certain time in the company / organization. And the aged must be 18 or above.
Before getting the loan, you shall think thoroughly. Because there are no collateral hold by lender, they will take legal action against borrower if the payment defaulted.
To view the characteristics of unsecured loan, please check out Unsecured Loan Advice instead of Unsecured Personal Loans
For more information please check out Personal Loan Guide
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page