VA Loans Tips
If you are veteran or active military personnel, you may check out VA loans 1st. Before venture to other loans. These loans are special created for veterans and military personnel. The loan limit is up to 100% and the interest rate is generally lower than conventional loans. A lot of peoples have utilized this loan to become a homeowner.
Over the country there are many peoples are eligible for the loan, the main requirements are as below :-
1) Military member who has served at least 181 days at active duty or 3 months during war time.
2) Spouses of personnel killed in the duty
3) For those who has spend at least 6 years in National Guard or Reserves.
Tips of avail the loan
1) Gather your proof of service and show to VA lender, the proof such your DD 214, military record, military card and etc.
2) Visit the website of United State Department of Veteran Affairs home page. If you wish to apply the loan online.
3) Proceed to your VA office when instructed to complete the loan processing. Keep follow up with the loan representative, they may need some documents that never stated in the letter. Furnish the required documents to them immediately.
4) While waiting the processing of the loan, make sure your real estate agent and bank are informed.
5) There must be some originate fees, or other loan costs to be charge toward borrower. You may discuss and negotiate withe lender, ask for lowest fees charge possible.
For more information about other loans, please check out Various Loans Guide instead of VA Loans Advice
Return to Loan-God Home Page
Return to top of the page